Sunday, March 20, 2011

DC Trip Good Eats

I had some amazing food in DC...makes me look forward to going back soon!

I went to the Logan Tavern Thursday night, and had some of the most amazing food ever.  Seriously.  I had fried green tomatoes for the first time, and had some Raspberry Lambic.  I love lambic, but it is something you can only have one bottle of.  It is so sweet, and is amazing!

The next great restaurant I went to was Old Ebbitt Grill.  Last time I was there was when I was in high school.  My oldest brother worked at the White House, and took my middle brother and I there.  Just as amazing as I remembered!  I had the Eggs Chesapeake, which is like Eggs Benedict, just with crab meat.  Yum!

The final place I went was Matchbox.  Good place to just sit down and chill after the Shamrock Fest.  I would definitely go back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!