Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

So, in the mood of all things pampering..(getting a fresh haircut tomorrow), I figured I would share my favorite places to get pampered.

1. Allyu.  The minute you walk in, you feel instantaneously relaxed.  The atmosphere, the people, the relaxation room..it is all amazing.  I love getting massages, facials, and manicures here.

2. Carissima.  My salon.  I was walking by here one day, found it, and fell in love.  I haven't gone anywhere else in Chicago.  Not sure I will (unless it is my cousin, Ann-Marie).  I go to Lucy, and she is wonderful.

3. Sinead.  Another spa/salon.  I got a massage here once, and it was pure heaven.  Bought one for the bf for valentine's day. 

I will definitely miss these places when I move, and have to find my new "pampering" place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!