Friday, January 2, 2015

2015: This is going to be a great year!!

Well folks, we are all doing it.  Stepping on the scales, scrubbing the house, spending time with the family...whatever it may be that we do after the clock strikes midnight on NYE.



This New Years, I spent the day with a good friend, and we hung out with her family.  It was just what I needed.  A change of pace from a club, or a bar..or even duty.

Mindie and Me.  Illini for Life!

I am looking forward to this year.  There will be a lot of change.  A promotion, a big move, leaving Active Duty for the Reserves, a honeymoon, a home remodel..and hopefully, expanding our family of two...:)

I get so discouraged from the "2014 sucked" posts.  Yes.  It was a rough year for many of my family, friends, and even myself.  My friend Ang said it best "2014 was a year that consistently reminded me to cherish every moment, hold each hug a little bit longer, love with every ounce of my being, and never, never take anything for granted."  Amen sister.  That sums up 2014 for us all. 

Kate Spade planner, and some water.  Planning 2015, 1 day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!