Friday, April 22, 2016

Mom Life

So I am pretty sure that when I was pregnant, I had these thoughts, dreams, and ideas of what motherhood would be like.  And then when that baby comes, it is so different.  Different good.  Your outlook on things is different.  Your priorities are different.  Your give a shit factor-different.
That tiny human just changes it all.  And it is amazing.  Yes, I just started a sentence with And.

I just read this article on motherhood.  My instant though was "Holy shit, this lady nailed it".

Worth the read.  I sent it to my DH and said "Don't even walk through that door tonight until you read this.  I am having a day".  It was a hard day.  Irritable baby, and when you work from home, you don't get much done.  It was just exhausting.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!