Monday, November 30, 2015

Good Cheer, Family, and Friends

I can't believe Thanksgiving just passed, and here we are, last day of November!

This week was busy seeing family, eating...but not overdoing it!  I made two incredible pies for Thanksgiving..I love pumpkin and apple pies.  Something about them just scream comfort food!  My recipes are on my pinterest page if you are interested.  I have made the apple pie before.  I will never use another recipe.  This one is just too good!

Preggo Mego.  I can't wait to have this baby girl!

I spent Black Friday downtown with my girls at Berghoff and the Christkindlemarket in Daley Plaza.  If you live in Chicago, are visiting Chicago, etc-YOU MUST go to the market.  I got a little hot coco and some non alcoholic spiced wine.  So good!

BFFs for life:)  
Now I am just trying to finalize holiday shopping, gift wrapping/mailing, decorating, and getting our cards out.  All while trying to bake this baby.  She is 33 weeks, and I swear every day she gets more and more cramped.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!