Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Traditions

Merry Christmas everyone! 

I had to think a lot yesterday on where I have spent Christmas since I have joined the Navy.  Everyone was talking about traditions..and I have to be honest, I don't really have any. 

2004-Chicago
2005-Chicago
2006-Honolulu
2007-Oman (Deployment)
2008-San Diego
2009-Yokosuka, Japan
2010-Bremerton, Washington
2011-Chicago
2012-Deployment

The one tradition I usually keep is visiting my brother and his family wherever they may be for the holidays.  Honolulu, San Diego, Yokosuka, Bremerton were all travels to visit family. 

I really hope I get to spend next Christmas in Chicago with my best friend next year.  I missed him so much yesterday, but was glad to know he was surprised to find gifts under the tree from me!  Here is to making new traditions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!