Sunday, November 17, 2013

Conscious Box

I bought a Groupon recently for Conscious Box.  I have loved receiving these boxes once a month, and the goodies that are inside.  I try the trial samples, and then make a list of what I like, and what I don't like.  I can buy most of the items at Whole Foods or other health food stores, as most of the items are organic, etc.

Some of my favorite items are:
Life Tree Dish Soap
Good Boy Organics snacks.  They are gluten free, and delicious!
Crum Creek healthy foods
Applied Nutrition Liquid Collagen  I tried the strawberry and kiwi...so good!
KPax energy.  I have never taken anything for energy that has worked as well as these supplements!

I will continue to update this post as I try more amazing samples!

What are some of your favorite healthy/organic items?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!