Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend in the Windy City

I was able to spend this weekend with family and friends in the Windy City.  I was able to relax with my boyfriend, and just see some of my favorite places and people.

We had lunch in the neighborhood, dinner with my middle brother (who may or may not have won a huge race this weekend), made breakfast for my guy...had date night at our usual steak place, drinks up north with friends..fish fry with the next door neighbors for the Bears game...

I haven't had a good, relaxing weekend like this in a long time.  I wish I had seen more people, but next time my dears!

Gold Sperry Loafers.  Love

Half a slice of pumpkin pie @ Wildfire

Celtic Crown

Bear Down

Free Popcorn bc I am a vet.  Awesome treat at O'Hare!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Hope you had a great weekend back! I love Wildfire - you can never go wrong! And that dessert - OMG...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!