Saturday, July 19, 2014

Woosaahhh

Well folks, I had to take a couple of weeks away from the good old blog.  Had a long couple of weeks at work, and honestly, this was my last concern. 

I had to find time to sleep, eat, etc.  Thank goodness for protein shakes in the morning, otherwise I'd never have time to eat breakfast! 

On the good news front, I found out when I was in my semi-self imposed exodus, that I was selected for promotion!  So exciting.  I honestly didn't expect it, but am very happy!  I am so grateful for my family and friends who have been my biggest supporters in getting to where I am.  This next year has so much in store!  Weddings, promotions, and new jobs!



I am off to drink a ton of coffee, in my own apartment, and catch up on life.  Thank goodness for Saturday mornings!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your promotion! I hope you're getting lots of R & R! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!