Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Party Nails/Lunch

I am not in Chicago much, so I asked my wedding planner for some ideas for a good nail spa to go to the Friday before the wedding.  My bridesmaids (sans MOH as she was midflight), my SIL Anne, and my mini me Sarah got our nails done at Polish and Pour in downtown Chicago.  We had a great time just relaxing and getting pampered.  We cracked up when another, far more obnoxious party came in for the same thing.  That is when I realized I needed to up my game;)

We ate lunch at D4, where I am fairly certain I have never had better sweet potato fries in my entire life.  That is saying a lot.

A perfect start to a perfect weekend!

My mini me and me!

Ellen and Meghan

Me and Tara

Anne and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!