Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Party Gifts

Well folks, I want to get to the other details after we receive more photos, and our professional pics!

We really thought out our gifts for our friends and family, and this is what we came up with!

Flower Girl bracelets.  Perfect for adorable little girls!

Personalized Bottle Openers/Corkscrews and wine for the groomsmen

Pearl Necklace and Earrings for the bridesmaids that I bought on deployment

Hankie for my oldest brother who walked me down the aisle

Hankie for Mike's momma

Cufflinks for Mike's dad, brother, and my oldest brother

We bought my other two brothers who were ushers some good beer and cigars.  Perfect for a celebration!

We put all of the gifts in some personalized bags and handed them out at our rehearsal dinner.

I think www.etsy.com was a life saver in finding great gifts!

What did you get your bridal party?

3 comments:

  1. What great ideas!! I did a post on what I got my girls today and there is definitely an Etsy similarity there :) I especially love those corkscrews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am obsessed with Etsy. The things crafty folks can make...blows me away. I can't wait to have time again to do stuff like that:)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!