Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pizza!! And some seriously amazing food..

So I stumbled across a mini pizza recipe this week, and lets just say it is nothing short of simple and amazing!

Just take some refrigerated biscuits, and put them on a greased baking sheet.  I then put some pasta sauce (small can) on the biscuits, followed by some canned mushrooms, and shredded/skim mozzarella cheese.  I baked these bad boys for about 14 minutes, and then topped them with fresh basil.  Wow.  I had this for lunch ever day this week.  Crazy I know, but I am glad I just got my fresh picks order in, so now I can seriously change up the menu!


I love this food.


This is my current Fresh Picks order of the week.  Oh. My. Goodness. Look at this stuff!  I received the following in my order: 2 bananas, 1 pound of red onions (for chili this weekend..Sunday Funday!), 1 pound of apples, locally made organic pasta sauce, Bagel from Red Hen Bakery, 2 pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes,Pie for a pumpkin pie, Green peppers, Saute mix, Scarlet turnips, cilantro, roasting peppers, and carrots. 
I saw a crazy amount of leaves and greenery in the bag when I opened it.  I have never actually seen turnips and carrots with the stem still on them!  It was a pleasant surprise, and I can't wait to use these recipes this weekend to make some great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!