Thursday, September 9, 2010

This is why I love Thursdays..

Every Thursday I get fresh produce delivered to me from a local company.  This is their site http://www.freshpicks.com/  I usually order a single veggie box, but this week I ordered a single veggie and a single fruit box.  It is an insane amount of food!


I received two tomatoes, green beans, 3 ears of sweet corn, carnival squash, yellow onions, arugula, thyme, cucumbers, basil, watermelon, seedless grapes, peaches, and gala apples.















Since I have been watching a lot of Food Network lately, I decided that I should make something for dinner wtih all this amazing food.  Luckily for me, Giada was on this morning, so I made this recipe Turkey Milanese.  I substituted chicken for turkey, and added fresh thyme to the breadcrumbs.  It was amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!