Saturday, May 12, 2012

Virginia is for...

Lovers so they say.  Back in the good old commonwealth.  Glad to be here after a rough couple of days!  I got food poisoning the day of my graduation.  Walked the stage white as a ghost, and disappeared for a while so I could recover.  Drove to Virginia from Rhode Island in the middle of the night so I wouldn't get stuck in traffic.  Crazy right?  I made it in less than 12 hours, stopping a lot because of the food poisoning.  I prayed it was a hangover.  No such luck.  I finally feel better this morning, 3 days later.  I can't wait to get my hands on some good seafood, and see some friends. 

I am staying with some dear friends, so this way I am definitely making the most of my stay.  This is going to be a great visit.  School, friends, beaches, some drinks, and some of my favorite haunts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!