Sunday, November 23, 2014

Trip Down Memory Lane

Back in August..I know..I know..this post is late..I took a trip to my first ship, the USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7).  I was stationed onboard this ship in Norfolk, VA, and she just home port shifted to Mayport, FL.

So many memories of that girl.  I spent my first two years as an Officer onboard that ship, and grew as a professional, a woman, and as a friend.

Here are some incredible pictures from my visit!

I created this wall with another Officer back in 2005.  So amazing!

Suribachi Room.  Turns out my friend's grandpa donated the poster on the right!

Seriously.  One of the most proud accomplishments in my career was making this wall. 

I spent many early mornings practicing fire drills in Repair Five Main.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!