Friday, November 28, 2014

Virginia is for Lovers

While travelling for work...aka..sailing on the Atlantic..we stopped in VA for over a week.  I put in for leave so I could see my baby, as we hadn't seen each other in over two months.

Leave approved!!

I picked him up after my duty day, and we hit up my favorite dive bar, Greenies.  Then, we checked into our hotel, the Marriott at Waterside.  Thank goodness for Meghan for setting that up for us!

We had dinner at Shulas..amazing!  Then we met up with friends at my favorite bar in downtown Norfolk, Hells Kitchen.  I love me a purgatory.

Sunday we spent the morning with some great friends from Department Head school.  It was nice to catch up!

That evening we saw some Chicago friends, and were able to catch up with them over some great dinner and wine in Virginia Beach.

It was a short, whirlwind weekend, but much needed with my love!

General MacArthur and me.

Love this girl!


Love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!