Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I had a great weekend out and about in the city I love.

I had a date night Friday with the husband.  Our fav sushi place, and a movie.  Couldn't be better.

Saturday I went downtown with my friends, met up with family, and spent most of the day downtown.  I ended up in my own neighborhood, and just relaxed!

Sunday, I stayed in my neighborhood with family and neighbors and had a great time.  I normally go to the South Side Irish parade, but decided on a change of pace this year..

Makes me so incredibly happy to be home!

Daley Plaza

Obligatory Selfie
What are your St. Patrick's Day Traditions?

4 comments:

  1. Going out in the city is one of my favorite things! Happy St. Patricks day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it is a weeklong celebration. So much to do, so little time. Looking forward to recovering the next few days.

      Delete
  2. Love Chicago at St. Patrick's Day! Missing the green river this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downtown looked so gorgeous. The River, Daley Center...I missed it so much. Hope you are doing well!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!