Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Brunch

Well folks..another successful brunch in the books!  I didn't do my all out fancy brunch, but something simple to start our day!  I loved being able to do something nice for my mother in law, especially since we have lived with her for the past 6 weeks while we renovate our house!

I made petite crust-less quiche, banana bread, and had mixed fruit to the mix.  I love using SkinnyTaste recipes-especially so I can lighten up some oldie but goodies!

Banana Bread right out of the oven! 

Look at that plate!  So delicious!




2 comments:

  1. That food looks divine!!! SkinnyTaste is the best, isn't it?! I'm loving her variety of recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the site so much. I can make an excellent meal for my family, and not worry about it being awful. The petite quiches and the bread were just a perfect pairing, and so healthy!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!