Sunday, May 31, 2015

Recipe: Asiago Alfredo Spinach and Chicken Pizza

So today I wanted to do something new, and make something delicious before DH went to work.

I had a box of Tastefully Simple Asiago Alfredo Warm Dip in the pantry, and saw the pizza recipe on the side.  So off to the grocery store I went.

I used Pillsbury Whole Wheat pizza crust, and baked it according to the directions.  I took it out of the oven, layered the asiago dip on the crust as the cheese base, and followed with pre cooked chicken, baby spinach, and shredded mozzarella cheese.

You can find the recipe here.

I really enjoyed this.  It is pretty healthy, isn't greasy, and is just plain good.  What is your favorite make at home pizza recipe?

Need to buy more!!

Right out of the oven!

Disappeared pretty quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!