Sunday, October 25, 2015

Baby Moon?

I have heard baby moons are all the rage, but I refuse to travel this far into my pregnancy.  My last trip I had a TON of braxton hicks contractions, and it freaked me out.  A lot.

The hubs is on vacay for a while, so we are taking care of baby business as well as just enjoying time together.

We tried out XOCO on Clark Street, which was awesome, but we had to wait 35 minutes for food.  Kind of a long time.  Love the churros.  OMG.  So good.

We went and bought nursery furniture for our girly, because I was freaked out at hearing that our friends had to wait weeks to get theirs.  Yikes.

We went apple picking, and tried out a brewery while we were out there.  So nice!


Picking some gala and suncrisp apples!
We went to my college's homecoming game and tailgated with classmates of mine.  Incredible to catch up with a great group of folks.  I went back in 2005, 2008, 2009, and 2010.  I love this tradition. Oh the 3 in 1.

Foam fingah and the baby belly

Love these gals!

Mike and I.  He loved Grange Grove!


We had brunch at the house for a few of my girl friends that haven't seen the remodel yet.  Yay!

So now onto more house prep and adventures.  Let's hope my body holds up for it all.  #swollenfeetsuck



1 comment:

  1. Homecoming looks like so much fun!! Enjoy your husband's vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!