Monday, November 15, 2010

Annapolis!

I went to Annapolis, Maryland this past weekend to surprise my friend Nick for his 30th Birthday.  His fiance, Colleen, planned an entire weekend of fun..and truly did surprise Nick!

Good to see old friends, and meet some new people.  Can't wait for Colleen and Nick's wedding next year!



The Capitol Building
Annapolis

First taste of steamed mussels.  Yum!

Oysters Rockefeller from O'Briens






Me, Nick, Brad at the Federal House


Jen, Me, Col at the Federal House

Friday night the surprise party was at the Federal House.  I went to O'Briens before to get some seafood and some of my favorite beer.  The next day we tailgated, saw some of the game (Navy won!), and went to two bars.  We hit up Rams Head and Pussers.  Good times.  The next day we had brunch at Reginas before I                                                     had to catch my flight home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!