Monday, November 22, 2010

Food Shortcuts

I know around the holidays, everyone gets bogged down with having to cook, bake, etc for whatever party or function they may be going to.  I have found these two websites to be lifesavers! 

Tastefully Simple
and
King Arthur Flour

My favorite things from Tastefully Simple are:
Beer Bread, Cinnamon Muffin mix, Corn and Black bean salsa.  They have a wonderful cookbook as well, and I have made a few dinner meals from it. 

My favorite things from King Arthur Flour are:
All of their muffin mixes.  So easy and delicious.  The pumpkin spice is to die for.  I have bought three boxes so far this month! 

I try to make as much as I can "homemade" but I don't always have the time.  These two websites have given me many shortcuts to buy some great quality food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!