Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breathe

I have been swamped by midterms lately.  Not fun, but at least they are over!  Gives me time to relax for a week or two before school gets hectic again. 

Current BookAnything in the JMO/NSDM curriculum.  Not much free time for "fun" reading.

Current Album
I really want to buy the Ray Lamontagne CD..love his music.


Current Songs
Like a G6, Far East Movement and Crossroads.  One just gets me going on B-96 in the morning on the way to work, the other helped me relax when I wrote all my papers the past two weeks.


Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
NCIS..need I say more?


Current Drink
Soda water and water.  Need to lose some weight.


Current Outfit
Uniform. Yup.


Current Celebrity Crush
Don't have one. No time for that.


Current Mood
calm.

Current Excitement
I'm getting excited about the holidays. Looking forward to a trip out West.


Current Anticipations
My upcoming trips!


Current Film
Watched "Life during Wartime" recently.  Good IFC flick.


Off to class for the week.  Looking forward to a day off tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!