Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Caved..

and got a cleaning lady.  I always thought it was something I would never spend money on.  I clean my own place, don't get me wrong, but I am moving soon, and I know that if this place isn't spotless, I will get hammered on my security deposit.  This wonderful lady found toys from the owners of the house in places that I don't even know where they found them.  Scary Lego men everywhere! 

I came home during lunch, and found the house to be spotless, clean, and even just smelled clean. 

Best money spent ever.  I have a feeling I will do this more often, especially when I get my new apartment in Florida.  Mostly because I work so many hours each week, and would rather spend time working out, reading, relaxing, playing with my pup, etc..than scrubbing a floor for the 5th time in a week.

I thought I would feel guilty about doing this, but after how exhausted and sick I was last week from work and not sleeping, I feel great about it.  Best. Decision. Ever.   

Do you ever feel guilty about purchases/services you have done? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!