Monday, March 4, 2013

Friends

I have to say I am one lucky gal with some great friends.  I have had such great support from them during this deployment.  From care packages, cards, emails-it has been amazing!  I am also fortunate to have friends out here in the deep blue sea, who are there to help with work, listen to you vent about a bad day-you name it. 

From Chicago, to the University of Illinois, to various Navy duty stations, I have met some wonderful men and women I am lucky to call friends.  I can't wait to see most of them when I get home, and others as I travel through the US throughout the year!

Just a little longer, until I am back in the good 'ol USA!

1 comment:

  1. glad you have a wonderful group of supportive friends! they make the biggest difference sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!