Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

As we set sail towards "home", we celebrate St. Patrick's Day today.  There will be no celebration, just a normal work day.  I miss home, where there would be plenty of music, soda bread, food, Magners..you name it.

I can't wait to celebrate with family and friends upon my return!

I will leave you with a poem my SIL sent me with my St. Patrick's Day care package:

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it
Life is beauty, admire it
Life is bliss, taste it
Life is a dream, realize it
Life is a challenge, meet it
Life is a duty, complete it
Life is a game, play it
Life is a promise, fulfill it
Life is sorrow, overcome it
Life is a song, sing it
Life is a struggle, accept it
Life is a tragedy, confront it
Life is an adventure, dare it
Life is luck, make it
Life is too precious, do not destroy it
Life is life, fight for it!

Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!