Monday, September 9, 2013

Coconut Mahi Mahi

So one of my fav "cheat" dinners is always picking up something quick at the local market.  By cheat I mean.."kind of cook".   We only have 1 Whole Foods in Jax.  I know.  Tragic.  No Trader Joes either.  I swear.  The madness.

But..there is a Fresh Market.  I went there, and found some of my favorite things, like coconut crusted mahi mahi.  Amazing fish.  Just bake it and serve.  I always pair it up with a salad, and this time I bought quinoa salad and a lemon orzo salad.  First time ever trying quinoa, and it wasn't bad, but not my favorite.  Maybe it was the salad, maybe it was the quinoa.  I won't give up just yet.  The lemon orzo salad.  OMG.  To die for.  For old times sake, I paired it up with Carolina Honey tea from Argo Tea in Chicago.  Oh...Argo.  I lived about a block away from one of their locations, and I always did my Masters coursework there.  Reading about National Security and Policy is much better over Pom Tea or Carolina Honey. 

Perfect portions.

With the Argo Tea.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!