Monday, September 23, 2013

Quick Chicken Marsala

Chicken marsala is one of my favorite chicken recipes to make.  I usually make it with Marsala wine, but for some reason, I could not find any at the store.  So..I found some from Giada at Target, and I used that instead.  Worked like a charm, and was much easier to make.  For a quick and easy recipe, just follow the following steps!

Ingredients
  • butter
  • chicken
  • flour
  • oregano
  • mushrooms
  • jar of Giada at Home Marsala sauce
I sautéed the mushrooms in butter, then dredged the chicken breast in flour and oregano.  I cooked the chicken in the butter and mushroom mixture, and then added the sauce after the chicken was cooked thoroughly. 

Most folks serve this chicken over pasta, but since I could use less carbs in my life, I just eat it plain.  Oh my goodness, this was not only amazing, but only took about 20 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!