Saturday, September 7, 2013

Neighborhood Highlights: Atlantic Beach Florida

This past weekend I went out and about to explore the area.  I hung out mostly in Atlantic Beach, which is near Naval Station Mayport. 

Some highlights:
Poe's Tavern.  Such a gem.  Really like this place. 
Culhane's Irish Pub.  Great food, great atmosphere.


There are a ton of great shops and restaurants I want to go to in the future.  Mostly I just walked around on Labor day, and took great photos for my photography class.  Most days I can't believe I live in Florida.  Gorgeous sun, great places to go.  Now if that whole work thing didn't always get in the way...

Me @ Poe's Tavern

Great part about Poe's, they make half pints!
Local haunts



Main drag



Walkway to the Beach





Beach

Beach

Lemon Bar

Pete's Bar











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!