Friday, March 28, 2014

Gulp. Diet Time.

So it is about that time.  The time to find a wedding dress.  The time to slim down.  The time to just get healthy for me.  Yep.  It is that time. 

I saw that some folks on the ship were drastically losing weight, and I had to ask how they did it. 

Turns out they started Medifast.  I decided, why not?  I'll give it a try.

I am so glad I did! 

All throughout my life, I have been thin.  Like athletic thin.  After I was diagnosed with two different diseases, the medications have made me gain about 25-30 pounds.  :(  Not the end of the world, but still disappointing.

I'll run.  I'll take spin.  I'll work out all the time, and never lose a pound.

So I started this diet, and it has been awesome!  I have lost over 10 pounds in 4 weeks!  I go to the center tomorrow to weigh in and get measured.  I can't wait to see how I am progressing.

Stay posted for more updates!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!