Saturday, March 1, 2014

How To: 3 Tips to Save $ on Groceries!

I am fairly certain that most people want to save $ on groceries, but either don't know how, or don't have the time.

I definitely do not have time, due to my long working hours, but I find little ways to save money here and there!

1. Plan out weekly meals.  I make a plan of all of my meals, plus snacks.  This way I am not wasting time in the grocery store, or not using food before it goes bad.

2. Plan those meals around the weekly circular if you can.  That way, if you know what is on sale, you can pick from your menu stash!

3. Use coupons when feasible.  I usually never use coupons, but if I find some for stuff I use, I will use them on my shopping trips.

How do you save money on groceries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!