Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Roundup

I don't normally share my weekends on here..maybe because life has been boring around here lately? Just kidding.  Life has been non stop since I moved home.

Friday my hubs and I met a cousin out for drinks.  Perfect spring day.  Then we had dinner, headed home, and just relaxed.
Original Photo in on my instagram.  Check it out!
Shirt, Jcrew
Necklace Kenneth J Lane
Saturday, I went to my 15 year high school reunion.  I went to an all girls, Catholic High School, and loved meeting up with everyone.  Especially the nuns!

Diva Pic

Say Cheese Class of 2000!

Me with some of my favs.  Been bffs since the first day of high school!





Dress I wore

Sunday I just did usual housekeeping.  Laundry, errands, and relaxed with the in laws.  My MIL made this recipe.  It is sooo good.  Highly recommend it!

Hope you had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun to go to the reunion!! You looked so pretty and I love the colors of that dress. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved the dress. It has pockets:) Happy Monday!

      Delete
  2. I love your dress! My 10 year high school reunion is coming up next year and I'm weirdly excited :) Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!