Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Photo Tour

One big part of our Chicago wedding was to take some incredible pictures with our wedding party downtown.  Our ceremony and reception were both downtown, and we wanted some landmark pictures!  Our photographer obliged, and she led the way.  Only downside was the day was chilly, and 25 degrees was welcoming at some points!

I love this photo so much.  It was our Christmas card picture this year!

State Street Bridge!


Michigan Ave

Art Institute Lions

Lakefront

Cheesing!

Me and my girls!

I love this photo.  I made it into a canvas for our home!
Were there any photo must haves on your day?  We just wanted to reflect the city we love:)

7 comments:

  1. I attended a wedding in Chicago last weekend. It really does have some great spots for photo ops! Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this city. Hope you had a great time here!

      Delete
  2. That skyline is the best backdrop! Beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these city photos!! Your dress and shall are so pretty :) Thanks for linking up with Macy and me for Wedding Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!