Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Heart is Full

I had an incredible week this week.  One of those weeks where you are able to catch up with old friends, new friends, and family.  It was just plain fun.

I was fortunate enough to see many friends this week. From high school buds to fellow ILLINI, to Navy peeps. My heart is full from the conversations, pictures of growing babies, new jobs,new houses, and living life.  

Take a look at this article.  It just made my heart happy.  I am always a sucker for spending time with people, especially when they stop by Chicago.  No matter how brief of a trip, I try to make it like home, and make the most of the trip for them.  So if we are friends, and you live far away, and you stop by Chicago for a visit, I promise I will do everything I can to make time for you!!  

When Close Friends Live Far Away



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!