Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was a working weekend for me. :(  Have to earn some money though!  So can't really complain.  It is just becoming increasingly tougher to work with a baby kicking, heartburn, and just general exhaustion, but it is all worth it. 

Friday was low key. I actually got sick, so I spent some time at urgent care.  Who gets ear infections at 33?  Luckily I am starting to feel a little better.  Nothing like a night in with some mac and cheese, and some reruns on tv.

Saturday DH and I ordered some Thai food and relaxed watching the first season of True Detective.  Such a good show.  I can never "get" into tv shows due to my job, because I am never around.  Now, I have time to actually sit down, relax and watch a tv show.  Nuts right?  

Sunday we had a "date night in" as I call it.  Some Sinatra, some sauce cooking on the stove, and a great Italian meal for us.  Complete with gelato.  Of course it can't be all fun and games.  Had to do laundry and meal plan.  Very excited over cooking the next two weeks.  We are having my sister and nieces over for a bday celebration, and a block party this weekend!  

What are your fav kid recipes or block party recipes?  I am stumped on a few things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!