Monday, August 31, 2015

Influenster: Maybelline Vox Box

Many of you that follow me on IG know that I received a box of foundation from Maybelline to test. I absolutely love it! I got the Better Skin foundation in porcelain, which definitely describes my skin tone:)

I enjoy using drug store makeup.  Not only because I don't need makeup daily (but usually wear it anyway), but because it is good quality, and I save money.  One of my go to brands is Maybelline, due to the great quality of products.

This foundation was light, and covered all red spots and imperfections on my face.  I have already used about 1/3 of the bottle in a month.   I really enjoy receiving products like this to test out from Influenster, so I can spread the word, and try things I may not normally buy!

What is your favorite drug store makeup item?

#makeup #summerdays




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!