Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Leaving Chicago

So it hit me yesterday that I have about 4 months left in this wonderful city.  I need to make the most of it before I move away for at least 3 years. 

I have my bucket list, and it isn't really dwindling down as I would like it to.  Life happens. 

This month I am going to a concert, a Cubs game, and running a 5K.  I am pretty excited about all of it!  5K training has been going really well..and I am looking forward to the race.  I also started Bikram yoga, and spin classes.  Trying to get ready for the summer!


Via
I can't wait to run through Lincoln Park and along the lake.  Love this city!

1 comment:

  1. Running along the lakefront is my favorite! I usually end up stopping and taking pics of the city with my phone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!