Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Update..

After working an insane amount of hours last week, and being completely exhausted, I was so happy to have the weekend off. 

Saturday I treated myself to a much needed mani/pedi, brunch with my friends at Wilde (looove that place)..and date night with the bf at Fado and then the Chicago Theater to see Celtic Woman.  I can imagine he was embarrassed to go, but all in all, he enjoyed it.

Sunday I cleaned the apartment, and then went to dinner and just relaxed with the bf.  Getting to see him two days in a row was a treat.  That never happens because our work schedules are so different!

Is it bad that I am already looking forward to our date set for next weekend?  But first..a day off just because this week with a friend.  Sometimes you just need a day off in the middle of the week for some baseball and beer.  Just saying:) 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!