Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Weekend in Two Words: Laundry and Wine

Well..it has been a whirlwind since returning from my vacation.  Hence the hiatus.  Work has been crazy, and I think I just caught up on laundry. 

This past weekend I relaxed, and made it all about me.  I had to unwind, and take care of myself.  I had some happy hour cocktails and apps with a dear friend who did me a huge favor when I was gone..went to the spa to get a deep tissue massage and facial..treated myself to some chicken at Maggianos..read a good book..went to bed early..had brunch with same friend from Friday..and did more laundry.  Did I mention the laundry?  Geez.  I need to give away or sell some clothes.  Now. 

Mmmm. Magiannos. 

Out with the old..in with the new!

4 comments:

  1. sounds perfect!!

    a weekend that is calm and not too busy/scheduled is always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was happy to not even turn on the tv. That was a great goal to have. A good book, and relaxation!

      Delete
  2. Great weekend!! Haha everytime I buy new Sperrys I take the same photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that photo is a must. I love those shoes. I just bought a Sperry two piece. :) Love!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!