Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sweet Home Chicago!

So I am back in town to take care of some much needed wedding planning, and drop the monkey off back home.  My work schedule right now is too hectic to have her in Florida with me.  It is just not fair to her. 

I was so glad to get home on Friday! 

Saturday was Pre-Cana.  We were definitely the couple with the most time until their wedding #militaryproblems

Sunday was a relaxing day.  We walked the dogs in the park, and I took my sister and her kids to lunch.  It was her and one of the little's bdays', and the older one graduated from grade school!!
One of my bff's came over later in the day, and we watched the Hawks.

Not bad for my first weekend back!!!

So happy in my last state of the drive from FL to IL!

Cutest 2.5 year old ever.

I am so happy! and suck at taking selfies.  But that is ok.  It isn't going on my resume. 

Love my neighborhood! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the wedding planning! It may seem like an eternity, but it will go so fast...you'll be married before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know. I am loving it, even though we are basically planning an entire wedding in 5 days! Looking forward to the big day, and moving home!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!