I am one of those people that has a binder for everything. I mean, everything.
Wedding, Bills/Budget, Christmas/Gifts, Household Items, Moving/PCS binder..you name it.
Some of my favorite websites to use to get some great ideas for these binders are:
and..last but not least..
Some areas I am focusing on are:
- Utilities and Services Contact List (Cable/Gas/etc)
- Medical and Health Insurance Info for each family member
- Pet Info for the Vet
- User Name and Password Section
- Cleaning Lists (yearly, monthly, daily, etc)
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Menu Planner (I hate wasting food..)
- Party Planner (what supplies do I need, what do I have?)
I made my own binder instead of buying a premade binder because I want to edit as I please. I am that OCD.
What checklists do you use? What works for you/doesn't work for you?