Friday, January 16, 2015

Recipe: Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

So I am a huge fan of skinny taste, and I know I have posted this recipe on here before.  This soup is incredible.  Perfect for fall/winter, and is extremely healthy.  I didn't use the Carolina Seasoning packet, I made my own seasoning and just used wild rice.  Since I plan to use more whole grains, I bought bulk brown rice and wild rice.  Boom.  

I add the sour cream at the very end, to each individual bowl.  I get grossed out thinking about reheating sour cream.  Doesn't everyone?


2 comments:

  1. Yum, this looks seriously amazing!! I LOVE me some soup in the wintertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! This sounds delicious! I'm a huge fan of Skinny Taste, too - they have the best recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!