Monday, January 12, 2015

Neighborhood Highlights: San Marco

So I feel like I never get out and about in Jacksonville.  Mostly because every chance I get, I fly to Chicago.  Can't blame me!!

So for my big 33, I had a friend meet me up at Taverna in San Marco.  It was December, 79 degrees outside, and pure heaven.  We sat outdoors, and just soaked up the weather, and amazing food.
Must try their caprese salad.  Best I have ever had.

Friends since 2000.  College life, ship life, real life.  Love her!

Complimentary Prosecco for my birthday.  Yesss! 

We then went out to Painting with a Twist.  We didn't do the "twist", aka, drink while painting.  My work would have been a disaster, albeit fun.

Starry Night ala Jacksonville

Finished Products

Can't wait to display this at my new house!

You may remember that I had an incredible date night with Mike last year at Matthews.  Such a great "fancy, shmancy" date spot.  Must for anniversary dinner.  Dress up, eat escargot.  Win. Win.

Rent the Runway baby!





1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!