Sunday, August 21, 2011

East Coast Living and Travels..

Since I am currently living on the East Coast, and will be for the next couple of years, I plan on doing a bit of travelling.  Seeing things I have read about, heard about..

I can't wait to see so much of American history, so much that sometimes we just take for granted.  I remember studying abroad in college, and I have travelled a lot since then.  I just try to soak it all in, and remember the sights, smells of the oceans..fields..and tastes of the amazing new foods I have tried.

I hope to document much of these travels in my blog..and will update some cities as I visit them more.  Many of the cities I have visited are listed in my labels section.  Feel free to check them out and give me any tips on any places you suggest!

Via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!