Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moving

You would think that after moving 9 times in the past 10 years, I would get used to it.  Get used to the planning, packing, living out of a suitcase, etc.  You really don't.  You get better at the small stuff, like knowing what to pack, knowing how much room you will have in your car, knowing what uniforms to bring. 
Luckily for me, I brought a lot of hygiene items with me, and the cold medicine has been quite useful this week.  Seems that my whole class has gotten the "crud".  Which is why I am sitting in a hotel room on a Saturday night in the middle of no where, VA. 

I hate leaving behind my "old" haunts, my friends, my life that I had just gotten used to.  I think it finally hit me today, that this is it.  That I am training for the next step, the next job.  Creating new haunts, building new friendships, and rekindling old ones. 

I really want to buy this for my new temporary home..

Can be found/bought Here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Megan!
    I'll be following you on your travels to the next home port through your blog.
    I also may need to send you a city warming gift :).
    love and hugs and of course safe travels xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!