Saturday, May 21, 2011

Running

Running a race this upcoming weekend, and I am a bit nervous.  I was swamped this week with school, work, and being under the weather.  Had a good training run this am..ran about 4 miles in a good time, so I am happy about that.  I just want to finish the race.  I need to get in one or two more solid runs and some cross training this week, but just not over do it.  I tend to get a runners high so strong, that a 4 mile run will turn into an 8 mile run.  No good:( 

I have been working out a lot lately, mostly running, Bikram Yoga, and cross training.  I wouldn't trade it for how I feel, and how I look.  Getting actual sleep every night, eating well, and working out religiously has definitely made me feel better than I have in a long time.  I just hope I can keep this up, because I love the compliments I am getting from Mike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!