Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend ReCap

Wow..what a weekend!

Friday was date night, and it seemed like it flew by wayy to fast.  Mexican food, Dos Equis, watching the Bulls win.  Great evening!

Saturday I did Bikram yoga again, and as usual, it wore me out.  Can't wait to do it again on Friday!  The ever faithful Yogis say that it helps heal all of their ailments, helps them sleep better, etc.  I really want to practice one day a week (since it is 90 minutes long..and takes forever for me to recover).  Hopefully I can work it up to 2 days a week since it is such a great workout.

Sunday I did a historical run through Hyde Park with Allison.  So much fun!  Fleet Feet has scheduled runs and other events, so we thought we would try it out.  We ran 2 miles there, and then did 4 miles with the group.  After the run, it was Fish Tacos and Miller Lites at Benchmark.  Highly suggest you go.  Retractable roof+sun+Miller Lite=Bliss.  It is owned by the same folks that own Schoolyard and WestEnd.  Great memories at both places..usually pre/post Cubs or Hawks games!

Rockefeller Chapel.  University of Chicago Campus

Gorgeous flowers outside of the chapel.

Now I need to take a day or two off to recover.  Have to take care of myself so I can run the Soldier Field 10 miler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!