Saturday, August 10, 2013

All Settled...

So folks..I am all settled into my new apt.  I absolutely love it!  I have already hosted 1 party, and had my bf visit..while still working on some decor.

Here are a few pics of the new place so far.  I love the location, and the fact that it has an amazing pool.  Perhaps I will go there tomorrow??

Pics in my bedroom.  Got these from www.photobarn.com

Art in my bedroom.  Center is a print I got while studying in France over 10 years ago.  The other two are Art Institute prints.

Above my desk.  Irish Prayer, Last name/family crest, and St. Brigid's Cross

Entry Way.  Name from Spain and the San Damiano Cross.

Living room and Dining room

I <3 Chicago.

Housewarming orchid from my love.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! It looks awesome! Love the Chicago map:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited that you are settling in and it all looks so wonderful and home-y :)

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Megan (In This Wonderful Life)... I am a Chicago girl too. :) I love all your artwork from around the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!