Thursday, August 29, 2013

Favorite Gift Website

I have been buying a lot of great engagement, wedding, and baby gifts off of one particular website lately, and I have to say-I am hooked!  www.personalcreations.com is a great site, with plenty to choose from.  I bought this baby blanket, which many friends have used in their professional newborn photos.  I bought this beverage tub for some dear friends who are having an outdoor wedding this month.  And finally, this engagement gift for a friend who is getting married this fall.  This was just perfect for her!

The beauty of this site is that it is married up with other companies, and you get great deals from them all.  I sent my boyfriend chocolate covered strawberries from Sharies Berries last Sweetest Day!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!