Monday, August 26, 2013

Photo Albums

I have made quite a few photography posts on here, and if there is one thing that I love, it is pictures! I inherited that bug from my grandma, who always had a camera on her.  I have started a tradition of making photo albums for each year.  I started this tradition in 2009, and continue it today! 

It is so easy to make photo albums on www.snapfish.com, so I use their website.  I have gotten groupons for other sites, but none have really matched up to snapfish.  The quality, the ease of making the album, etc has won me over.  I made 1 for each year, as well as for special occasions.  I went to Japan in 2009, and made an album to commemorate the trip.  I bought one for my SIL and sent it to her! 

I made 2011 and 2012 this week, and am waiting to purchase until I get a coupon.  These are great books, but I definitely need a price break on them.  I usually have about 50-75 pages per book, and that is cutting down on "only the BEST" pictures.  My next project is my deployment album!

3 photo albums!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tradition! I really wish I had kept up with documenting photos myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love photo albums!
    i use winkflash.com (i can always find awesome coupons for them) and i have used them for years. i like to make photo books after a trip/vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so bad at keeping up, hence doing two years just now! It is ok though, as long as I get them done. I am just glad I remember where I went in great detail, etc. I'll have to check out winkflash.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!